Tuesday 31 January 2012

My Film Opening Ideas

Idea 1:
  • A horror theme.
  • A group of friends are on a day out.
  • End up in a deserted location.
  • All go and look around and realize it is haunted.
  • One person wonders off and ends up going missing.




Idea 2:
  • A girl/boy is in class and bored.
  • They ask the teacher to be excused from the lesson.
  • A door that is open catches their eye.
  • They walk through the door down the corridor.
  • They end up going missing.

I have decided to go with my first idea because I think it will be more effective as a film opening. I think that it will create more suspense for the audience, as it is a situation that they could relate to. I think the idea relates to an every day situation and targets an audience of older teenagers.

No comments:

Post a Comment